by Frank Garcia
Hello [re]designers! Today, we are all about the cute and adorable Knob Transfers. And we are featuring one design set in particular, Farmhouse Delight. This set will add so much character to your plain ole knobs with ease!
How to Apply Redesign Knob Transfers - Video
These knobs were dry brushed with a cream colored paint, then the transfer was applied. They would look amazing in a farmhouse style kitchen for the cabinet pulls or on an old rustic piece of furniture…
Aren’t these sweet?
Here is a brilliant example by Linda of q is for quandie. She used the knob transfers on this charming sign. The knobs on the sign are perfect for hanging your tools or treasures.
How To Apply Your Knob Transfers:
- Make sure the surface is clean for application.
- Paint it your desired color with your favorite chalk paint and allow it to dry.
- Cut out your favorite transfer design and lift the protective backer sheet from the design.
- Gently position the transfer onto the knob, making sure it touches the knob. Then rub gently with the wooden spatula provided to allow the transfer to adhere. You may need to maneuver the transfer to get the proper application.
- Once done, gently remove the plastic sheet to reveal the finished design.
- A coat of water based will protect your transfer from wear and tear.
-Watch the video at the top of this post for more information.
Farmhouse Drawer Transfer Knobs
Each package contains 6 designs and a total of 48 transfers.
Thanks for stopping by! We hope you enjoyed this post and try your hand at these transfers-they are so fun to use.
Find Farmhouse Knob Transfers in our store, Georgia Vintage.
Like us on Facebook and Instagram: @GeorgiaVintageDecor